Dustin IngramWriting — Speaking — Github — Twitter
I’m Dustin (aka @di), a Developer Advocate at Google, focused on supporting the Python community on Google Cloud. I’m also a member of the Python Packaging Authority, maintainer of PyPI, organizer for the PyTexas conference and have a master’s degree in Computer Science from Drexel University.
- PyPI as a Service
- Popular PyPI projects made in 2018
- PyPI is dead. Long live PyPI!
- Markdown Descriptions on PyPI
- See more...
- Static Typing in Python
- PyCon US 2020, Pittsburgh, PA, April 2020 (video)
- PyCon DE 2019, Berlin, DE, October 2019 (video)
- PyGotham 2019, New York, NY, October 2019 (video)
- DjangoCon US 2019, San Diego, CA, September 2019 (video)
- PyCon UK 2019, Cardiff, UK, September 2019 (video)
- PyColorado 2019, Denver, CO, September 2019 (video)
- Modern Development Environments for Pythonistas
- PyCon Japan 2019, Tokyo, JP, September 2019 (video)
- PyCon Latam 2019, Puerto Vallarta, MX, August 2019 (video)
- Building a Sustainable Python Package Index
- PyBay 2019, San Francisco, CA, August 2019 (video)
- PyCon Australia 2019, Sydney, AU, August 2019 (video)
- Keeping Fun in Computing
- PyOhio 2019, Columbus OH, July 2019 (video)
- PyHou July 2019, Houston TX, July 2019
- PEP 572: The Walrus Operator
- PyCon Taiwan 2019, Taipei, TW, September 2019 (video)
- Philly PUG May 2019, Philadelphia PA, May 2019 (video)
- PyCon US 2019, Cleveland OH, April 2019 (video)
- PyCon Canada 2018, Toronto CA, November 2018 (video)
- See more...